Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Part 97: Today

Really quick, I have to be up at 6am tomorrow and its now 12.02am. Win. I blame Jilly.

Now, this morning, I got woken up at 6am and had to take Louisa to the bus station in Glasgow leaving at 7.15. Death. I grumped around and had a shower then took the train in carrying her stuff for her. We walked to the bus place where Ihave to go tomorrow and then bummed around waiting for the bus. Eventually (8.30) she left and I literally said 'see you tomorrow' then walked back to the train and went home. Good times.

Back in Netherlee I nearly fell back asleep but didn't. I wasted time, then webcammed with my mother which was good because she got to talk to Jilly, Sally and AJ. Then I talked to Tam on Webcam. Then I... I dont konw. OH! I got DVD's from Poppa (thank you!!!!) which I watched. It was Lachlans 21st videos. It was awesome to watch and see what happened. Jilly then took Sally, AJ and I out to lunch then we did some grocery shopping. T'was nice. Then the rest of the day was organising tomorrow and doing this and that wasting time.

Thats about it. OH!!! AND I FINISHED SMALLVILLE UP TO DATE! Its the end of an era... haha. There is a new series starting later this year so I will have to wait a few months for it. Bugger. I dont want to say anything opinion-wise just in case Carole still reads this so I'll just say this ... I want MOARRRR. Yea.

Okay! Thats it. Oxford tomorrow (after a 13 hour journey including two bus trips...)

night!

No comments:

Post a Comment