Thursday, June 10, 2010

Part 105: Public Transport

I have nothing to talk about today, I just wanted to blog to remind my future self of how long today was. Why? I dont know...

Anyway, I woke up at 7am was ready and on a train by 8.30 taking Louisa all the way to Heathrow which took a bit over an hour then waited while she checked in then did a rushed goodbye because I was then in a hurry to get back for my bus. It was odd saying goodbye knowing she was going back home and I wasn't. Hm.. I wanted to jump on the plane haha. Anyway, I then trained back into London and changed trains again to get to the bus station and then I ran to there because I was running late, the bus left at 12 it was 11.59 and I had to run like two blocks. Somehow I made it and got a seat then was on a bus for what was meant to be 9 hours to Glasgow but got delayed on the way so I didn't get in until 10.30 followed by a walk to Central station then a half hour wait for my train to Muirend then I walked home where everyone was in bed and yes. It was 11.40 when I set foor in the door.

So whats that? 8.30am - 11.40pm = 15hours10? Is that right? Long. Day. Of. Sitting doing nothing. Thank God my iPod lasted.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment