Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Part 121: Sorry!


I have nothing to say today. I mean, of course I did stuff but I just dont feel like my life is blog worthy at the moment. Its just normal. Its just my life. Which I think is good. Not because its interesting, I apologise for that, but because I've adapted. Win. Oh, I am also blogging tonight to put you all out of your misery and say that my job induction is actually on Thursday, not Tuesday like my previous blog may have suggested.

Now, I have included a comic (which was originally given to me when I was back in Oxford from Miss R. Taylor) I just liked it and felt this blog was a . You can see minus comics here: http://www.kiwisbybeat.com/ under the minus sections.

Oh! Oh! Couch Surfing in Italy is seemingly impossible so I may have to look in to hostels and I stil haven't booked my flight home because I am now thinking about a night or two in Paris with Maria at her place before I go back to Scotland... Fraaaaaaance xD

And that is where I am at right now. Boring to read? Perhaps. But it isn't bad for me, I'm content (still cannot bloody wait to travel a bit though!! Wooooo!!)

x


No comments:

Post a Comment