Saturday, June 26, 2010

Part 118: R.I.P Rory

You will admire it even if its fail. I started it yesterday
because Sally asked me to draw an anime picture for her. So I started with a neck and then the start of a body but didn't like it so decided to scribble around. Little did I know, it would take hours to finish. Its not very good, its full of faults and well, I only like the squid really, it took up most of today and last night so I thought I might as well post it. I call it: The thoughts of an Ant. After all, there is a wee ant at the bottom thinking it all up in a reality section at the bottom. I love ants.

Um, that was all I really wanted to post because I couldn't be bothered typing, but now I am here I should explain that today I we (Al, Sally, AJ and I) went to a park in a land far far away! well, actually it was just a 10 minute drive down yonder, but it was not Lynn Park. I guess thats what I was getting at. We went full of hope and the desire to throw their boomerangs which they possess. Now, we all know I have had experience with Australian boomerangs (See Part 22: Well, I'm Part Scottish) however these were no ordinary boomerangs, oh God no, these were amazing super boomerangs one of which I could get to work! Only me. Me. I couldn't work the other and Al got it to work once but I could do the other one 95% of the time. I was proud because I was like "G'day mates! Wotch this, Oi ken throwe ay boomaraing" (Typing with an Australian accent is absolutely NOT my forte) and everyone was in awe. Or at least I pretended they were as I smuggly got hit by the returning boomerang or failed to catch the stupid thing. They admired me. I know it.

Yea, it was fun. We walked around some too and got ice cream and fairy floss. It was good. I could keep typing but you know, pictures take all my energy. Sorry, I rushed that picture a little but, but it gets the message accross :)

Oh! and in tragic news Rory was killed by Sparky who ate him. Stupid. Dog. Lets have a moment of silence for Rory.... Okay! Moment up!

Enjoyyyy
x


< close up of the star/crab thing









SQUID>>



No comments:

Post a Comment