Sunday, June 6, 2010

Part 101: Wake Up!

Good evening readers,

I am on the most awesome mac right now. I think I am in love. The screen is HUGE and well, its a mac... you cannot top it. Okay, so just to let you know: I am in London.

This morning I woke up to the sound of Catherine knocking on the door announcing that Louisa (who was also asleep) and I had 20 minutes before we had to be out. We didn't back the night before and we hadn't showered or anything. We jumped out of bed and rushed around throwing all our stuff into our bags making sure it was as messy as possible in them. I wet my hair under the shower and then ran downstairs with my backpack. Catherine helped us get our stuff into her car and then dropped us off at the station. What a nice cousin I have! It was a wonderful time in Oxford all up and I really hope I make my way back down there one more time before I leave.

After hugs and a rushed goodbye, Louisa and I jumped on to our bus at 12.05 and then made the 2 hour journey from Oxford o London. It was quite a good trip because the bus had free wifi and powerplugs. We also watched the start of "Role Models" which I have seen many a times but still, its always good for a laugh. When we arrived, I called Sharon who is our host for the next few days. For those who don't know, Sharon was an old family friend who I think we decided I have not seen for about 8 years. Louisa and I caught the train/bus into the area where we would be staying and then were met by Sharon who took us back to chez elle. The house. Is. Amazing. AMAZING. Its huge and with the most modern stuff and omg I love it. Haha. Here, we talked for ages doing an update ad I re-met the family who I have not seen for a long time. Its bizarre but awesome.

Since arriving, I have had tea many a-chats and then their daughter, whose name I know but just now is not springing to mind (Brianna!), tokok us to the local pub and we chat and looked out over London. It was really cool.

I must go because I am being very unsociable... fail.

BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment