Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Part 114: I am...

I am shy. There is no doubt about it. I am introverted, I stress and I am addicted to my comfort zone. I am messy, confidence issues, lazy and I am not spontaneous. I cant do an aerial. I give up too easily and I cost my parents a fortune.
-These are the things I want to work on.

Today was a really weird day. I dont know. I didn't do anything that interesting really however I just yea, I dunno what to explain. I woke up in in a decent mood just normal. It was like 11.30am and I had planned to wake up earlier than that but, y'know...whatever. I was going to help Jilly clean the house but wanted to chat to mum first. We spoke for a while longer than expected. After, I had a shower to freshen up and then went down and chatted to Jilly who had done most of the cleaning but gave up due to the extreme heat (22 degrees)

We decided to go out for lunch because the heat prevented Jilly from wanting to cook. We went to the place where Net and Poppa had their 'going away' party a while back when Tin came here. That was cool. Lunch was nice and we even snuck in a dessert. Win. I then went picked up the kids because Jilly had some stuff to do then sat outside with a book and the sun. I also started teaching myself how to do an Aerial which is a no-handed cartwheel. I have mastered the first 3 steps: Cartwheel, 1-handed cartwheel and a dive cartwheel. I should get up to the Aerial eventually! I hope. Then I chatted more with Jilly and watched some telly. As I said, not very interesting but there was some stuff going on today with stuff and yea... I can also announce that I am booking flights and stuff to Rome, Belgium and Holland tomorrow. Yew!

I am lucky. There is no doubt about it. I am dynamic, I laugh and I am addicted to travel. I am creative, intelligent, passionate and I accept other peoples differences. I can navigate my own way around some of the worlds biggest cities. When I'm fully dedicated, I damn-well ace anything and I cost my parents a fortune.
-These are things I like about me.
:)
Weird. Blog. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment