Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Part 109: Little Lion Man

Weep for yourself, my man, you'll never be what is in your heartweep little lion
man, you're not as brave as you were at the start

I'm not feeling down or anything. I just like the lyrics to that song an I can sort of relate to them at the moment. Go figure.

Today I woke up to the sound of a chainsaw and the feeling of intense heat. I must learn how to close the blinds. After some annoyed grunts and some sheet pulling over the eyes to no avail, I got up and wondered outside where Jilly was just finishing up a tea. After a quick hello, she left to go out to run some errands leaving me to fend for myself. The trauma.

I went inside and jumped online just for an update and got dragged into a Skype conversation with Ms. Mia Shelton whom I haven't spoken to once since I left 4.5months ago. She was as energetic as ever and had so much to say. I missed her random stories and by golly, is she an amazing story-teller- she managed to put mine to shame. It was awesome to catch up with her and that gave me a wonderful morning. Yes. I then had a shower and met Jilly downstairs who started to make me lunch whilst I cleaned my room. Lunch was served infront of the TV, we watched "Dog, The Bounty Hunter" which is... average.

When the show finished I went into the city, went to the Information Centre and got some addresses for the recruitment centres in Glasgow. I then spent the next hour and a half dawdling around town getting job ideas and stuff. I dislike job hunting. (I am listening to Jilly talk to a girl on the phone who has had the worst 6 months I could ever possibly imagine. Its very hard to talk about such trivial things while listening to her talk to this poor girl, who is my age in such a shit situation. Thank God my biggest issue is being a lazy job hunter)

Um...came back from the city. Spent afternoon on the deck with some beer and my project which I haven't touched for too long. Got back into it today and it was good. Dinner. Unhealthy. Going for a jog tomorrow.

Trivial.Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment