Saturday, June 19, 2010

Part 111: My Day in a Minute

Hello Blog Readers!

I do APOLOGISE for my absence, I actually did something on Thursday but couldnt be bothered blogging for some reason. For the record I went to the Modern Art Museum because I promised my dad I'd do something. Yesterday was a total dud as in, I cant thikn of a day ever that I've done less in. It was okay though, just chillaxed but I was home alone all day which kinda sucked.

Today! I am gonna hopefully make up for my absence wth the below video, if it loads if not I'll do it tomorrow (I mean, later today its 4am!) I have wroked on the video all day and its called 'My Day in a Minute' Literally, its just what I did in the day jampacked into a minute. IT did of course miss out on two major events of the day stupidly but they can be avoided by simply saying: fail. And dont you worry about it (woo, pricked your interest)

PLease load videooooooooooooo. Now, it has flaws because by the end I just wanted it finished but it turned out okay. COMMENT :D Will be on youtube soon maybe.

The Script:

My day in a minute, or thereabouts,

wake up in the morning not feeling like P. Diddy. Look around and see a mess and begin tidying. Its not much fun. Cut some paper squares with photgraphs on them then go on MSN and chat. Realise its midday so get changed then put on some washing - its white.

Change again. Time AJ running fast then say hi to Sally "Hi Sally" Find a park, enter then skip stones. I could do it. The kids could not. Aj threw them over his head. Sally...wel... Play in park go to Derby and by an ice cream. Eat the ice cream, taste the ice cream, love the ice cream good ice cream, its gone.

Hang out washing then play nintendo with Sally. I won so I did a dance. Play Pokemon. I am beating Ivysaur. Win. Stage clear. Open beer then say cheers. Sit outside and let time and beer pass. Beer has grown on me much, much much too much. Bring back in the washing finally now. Its dark drink wine, I like white wine. Lock the door then turn off all the kitchen lights (weird voice change) get into my pajamas brush my teeth..spit...get light 1 on, turn the main light off turn the second light off get into bed sleep. Dream of tomorrow.

My day in a minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment