Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Part 110: Question Games

I dont really have much to report today as for up until like 4, I was too busy being grumpy to do anything of value. Before that time, I was on the computer job hunting and being grumpy. I did go for a jog and learned of how unfit I still am but its good to be in routine for fitness. I'll be in shape in no time.

I applied for another job today and talked to dad about my cover letter. I have to say, writing the cover letter was good. Not because I am an amazing cover letter writer but because I learnt some things as I wrote it. I was reminded of how important gaining experience here. Having said that though, it does involve doing stuff. Having said that today was also the first day I really just wanted to go home. Today, I was so over everything for a while. I realised the only reason I am staying isn't even for me at all which is ridiculous. I hope I get a job, ake some friends and get a bit of a life happening soon else I will go out of my mind during the days.

The afternoons are fine though. I also spent a good amount of time outside on the deck with Al, getting to know him a little better which was good fun. We played the question game as in "if you could be the best in the world at one sport, what sport and why?" type thing for a few hours which got some good discussions going on. Also, he had some friends come over for a bit so that was cool too. After, I made crepes for tea. Having been a while since I made them and not being used to the pan I was using it took a few tries beofre I got it right, but still, Al was happy that I made something for tea so it was good. They didn't taste that bad anyway... Good first try. Unfortunately, I did burn my finger. Fail.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment