Sunday, May 30, 2010

Part 95: Tissues, Not My Shoes!

Today was a good day :D

Currently, I am sitting with Sally next to me watching me type and failing miserably with the amount of typos I have made in this one sentence. FAIL.

So! I shall start in the morning where I woke up at 10.30 (sleep in!) and then sat around the TV and laptop with Louisa and the Davidsons watching random stuff on telly. Sally would like to add that she was absent as she was sleeping. She claims to not have seen me at all this morning. I have no idea. Memory. Fading.

So at 12ish Louisa and I went into Glasgow with the intentions of going to the Kelvin Grove Art Museum. On the train trip we went through our coupon book we found the other day and realised we were hungry. Fortunately for us the coupon booklet had a 10% discount for a lovely little teahouse named the Willowtree Tea House. We went there. Good times. The building was designed by some dude named Mckintosh (Louisa spelt that) I wouldn't be able to explain if that means something or not, but its apparently a feature of this particular place making it unique. We were going to just have tea and a dessert but got sucked in by the menu making us have lunch and dessert (for me, Scrambled eggs and lemon meringue pie) it was epically awesome and with our discount, still bloody expensive but worth it... sure.

After lunch we toured around Glasgow buying a camera for me... yes, I bought a new bloody camera; FINALLY. Its a cool one too and only costed...too much for me to say (not that much really) We also saw kids running around with bubbles which was awesome. I like bubbles. I should mention that the streets were SO crowded it was amazing. We took photos, on Louisas camera so sorry, none for you.

When we finally decided to go to the Kelvin Grove place it was 3ish and took us about half an hour to get there by foot. It was a nice walk full of complaints and whinges (not all by me!) and many-a-photos (by me!) We finally got to the museum which had free entry so we went in and ripped the museum to shreds with our mad picking-on skills. Not really! It was a fun little museum to hang out in and I really enjoyed it, actually. Its no Louvre, but its cool. The building was pretty epic too and there was Glasgow uni behind it which was so impressive to look out. Win.

We then caught a bus back into the centre of the city and then walked around a bit before catching the train back into Muirend. When we arrived back home everyone was busy but we did have a brief chat to Al about our day and his. The kids had a nice day in the park with a Boomerang... Aussies. hehe.

Eventually we watched MORE tv (win!) and then Al, Louisa and I sat outside with a beer in hand and the sun shining for a lovely afternoon chat. Well it was a nice afternoon chat until, dun dun duuunnn! AJ came along with his bloody water pistol and squirted us. Oh and Sally was there too. Yes, so he squirted us and then I was all
"If you squirt me one more time, I will throw you over the fence" - he stopped.
Then after more squirting of the others, Sally and Louisa decided threatening was the only strategy for getting what you wanted so they said:
"If you squirt me one more time, I will throw you over the other fence" - he stopped...temporarily until he 'accidently' squirted Sally. This led to outrage! AJ didn't want to get thrown over the fence so, the only reasonable solution was to make AJ our personal slave. For the next 10 hours. Duh.

Our first devious instruction for the poor little AJ was to bring us all food and also the box of tissues for me. AJ ran inside, desperate to not fail and bought us back each a snacky item (malteasers-win) and also my... shoes. The poor kid. He thought I said 'My shoes' not 'tissues' so ran into my room to find my shoes and bring them to me... sigh. He did figure out his mistake when I was disappointed, but in hysterics *facepalm* (that was Sally)

Then when it began to cool we sat back inside and the rest of the day was wasted... in front of the TV and laptop..Its a good life. :D

Would Sally like to add anything?

Yay!!! I want my own blog, but I'm not allowed one
D:

Right now, well, I'm sitting here... typing...
*duh*

Byez!

P.S. My favourite word is awesomesauce. xD

Catchya! (OMG COLOUR)



No comments:

Post a Comment