Saturday, May 22, 2010

Part 88: Time after Time

Hello!

I must apologise for my lack of blogging yesterday I could explain but, you know, was too sleepy. Stupid.

Okay I really dont have much to talk about again today because I am not doing much touristy stuff. I am waiting for Louisa to get here so we can do it together. Yesterday was good though- went into Glasgow city with Jilly and did some shopping. I also spoke to Net and Poppa who rang and it was a great conversation which was just what the doctor ordered. I did unfortunately learn of my camera being stuffed. I have no camera now so I have to look on ebay and/or shops and get some replacement-type thing.

This morning I woke up reeeeally early- 7.15am and sat on the laptop waiting for anyone else to wake up. At 9.30 everyone was up and at them and then Al came over to take Jilly to get her bike fixed. This meant that Iwas looking after the kids which meant Nintendo and Jenga. Good times. I am terrible at Nintendo All-Star Olympics but Mario Kart- Bring it! It was a fun morning. I showered, watched TV and waited around for Jilly to get back and then we sat outside and chatted until 2.

At 2 we took AJ in to a Birthday Party and Sally, Jilly and I went into the Shopping Center and did some shopping for Jilly and Sally. WE also grabbed lunch. They had KFC but because I am still off the stuff completely (havent had it once since I quit) I had subway. Unfortunately though..I did have some chips. Fail. Anyway we spent a few hours there and then picked up AJ and come back home. I also spent way too much time on Mobile Internet damnit and also got in contact with Lizzie Gatens who is in Scotland too ! We'll catch up soon, possibly tomorrow. I dunno.

Thats it. My days are sooo easy at the moment. Oh MAN! I need my CV out though. Mr. Sedunary, I need your help!

Catchyas!

P.S: Time after Time was just because it was the song I was listening to on the film I'm watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment