Sunday, May 9, 2010

Part 77: Markets

Hello!

Really quick blog today, just give a bried overview.

I woke up this morning at 7am and lay in bed regretting writing last nights blog and staying up later tha necessary. I eventually got up and had a shower only to get yelled at by Jette to hurry up (not in a mean way though) I ran downstairs chucked on my shoes and Jettes dad drove us out to the market we were going to be spending the day at.

We met Jettes friends Sandra and Caro who where also selling stuff. I thought we would only be there until 12 but it turned out we were there until 4, but you know, whatever. At some points it was really boring because there was just so much German I couldn't do anything. At other points it was really fun, because I was in charge of the money and I could understand all the numbers and thus keep up with conversations between customers. I spoke German - Win!! In the end they made about 260euro, of which I got zilch. I did however get a coffee and a crepe AND cookies, so I was content. I also drew because I got bored and my artistic talents were recognised... In hindsight, I should have sold my work :P

After, I got back and Jette studied so I talked to Jettes older sister over a coffee and slice of cake before going upstairs and wasting time for a while. Then went back downstairs and helped make tea which was just going to be Jette, her two sisters and I because Jettes parents had guests over. We made some awesome thing I cant even explain and it had the most amazing sauce I was in awe. Haha. It was good getting to know her family a little bit too. Eventually I went back upstairs and organised my trip to Lubeck tomorrow. Then went with Jette to drop her sister somewhere and then chatted to Jette for a while.

We did have a debate though: is 'it is sheer impossible' grammatically correct? Please reply. Anyone. (Preferably Kersie though- I hope you still read this!!)

okay! must off !

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment