Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Part 86: Nineteen

Wow.

Sorry I didn't do my blog yesterday. I was soooo bloody tired because I got to bed at like 4.30 body clock time. So, yesterday quickly: Woke up, showered, checked out, went to the national History museum which was okay then went to the Airport and flew to Glasgow and here I am. Scotland. Finally. Haha. It was a lovely night last night hanging out with Jilly, Allan and the kids for a while. We had pizza and beer and talked for a while. Then Allan left and then I talked to Jilly for a while longer and had a bath and watched TV. It was wonderful BATH. First one in such a long time.

Yes, that was yesterday. So today is obviously the 19th of May otherwise known as my birthday. I woke up at 11 and then walked around looking for breaky stuff. Jilly was in bed and the kids had gone off to school. I then watched TV for a while and did not alot in the morning. Eventually Jilly came downstairs and we decided to go to a huge shopping center to look for an adapter and stuff that I need for here. An hour and a bit later, we were there walking around and doing stuff. It was cool and HUGEEE. HUGE! So I ended up getting a really cheap phone so I have a brittish one to save me money whilst I am here and yea, thats about it.

When I got back I did all my unpacking making my room, my room which was good. Its nice to have my place. I had tea with Jilly and talked to the kids for a bit as well. After, we had tea and watched TV and I perfected my room. OH! And I also got apresent from the family at home and Jilly and the kids also came in with a surprise cake and card and sang me happy birthday which made me smile and was good to have happy birthday sung to me.

As far as birthdays go, it was incredibly lowkey, but it was nice, easy-going and relaxing- as it should be. Also, my facebook page was SWAMPED with messages. I had over 85 notifications from Birthday messages. It made me happy. Very happy and remembered :D

So here I am, 19 on the 19th of May born in 1991. It doesn't seem right. I still look about 14 damnit.

Oh and I am watching an episode of the Simpsons. My first episode of it since I left Australia. Happy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment