Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Part 73: Deutschland!

What a day! I mean, really I dont have much to say, but it was just sooo long!

I woke up at 6.00am this morning (well, 3 then lay in bed) and was gone from the Beyliers by 6.30... I dont even want to talk about it... So anyway, I arrived at Pontcharra and then caught the train into Geneva (Switzerland) then caught another train from the train station to the airport. I then waited in the airport for like 2 hours before getting on my plane and taking off for London.

The flight flew by (lol) because I was just zoned out, I didn't sleep but I was just no with it. So, I arrived in London (England) an hour and a half later which, including time change, made it 12.00. I had 6 hours until my flight to Hamburg and the check-in didnt even open for another 4. I walked around trying to find an adapter so that I could plug my laptop in and watch Smallville (becuase stupidly, I didn't have one) and couldn't find the right one anywhere! So...I had nothing to do, Gatwick Airport was soooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Iended up sitting in front of the check in and staring at the clock, which didn't help for the last hour, then doing essentially the same in the duty free zone after checking in. I did look around for a while, but there really wasn't anything I wanted/needed so...it was just time filling.

Eventually I lifted off and touched down in Hamburg (Germany) an hour and a half later. This time, I read and stared out the window getting some amazing and dull views. Good times...

I checked out or whatever and made my way to the terminal where Jette was waiting for me! After a huuuuuuge hello hug we made our way, finding her dad on the way, to the car and then drove ad picked up Jettes boyfriend Arvid(?) names... whose parents are English and he speaks incredibly well. Upon arriving to Jettes place, I was exhausted and tired and so, we talked a little bit and then I had a shower because I felt gross and then came to bed and am now sitting here thinking.. so...no more France, I'm actually in Germany now.

First thing I noticed: They have very pointy houses that remind me of gingerbread ones... hehe.

Anyway, Ich sollte gehen,

gute Nacht x

No comments:

Post a Comment