Sunday, May 23, 2010

Part 89: Paragraph

I really dont have anything to write today but I feel like I am getting into the skipping blog habit which is not bad really, but I liked the whole daily blog system so I'll keep it.

I can sum up today in a paragraph I think, lets see:

I woke up and watched Smallville then got up and said goodbye to Jilly who was leaving (so now Al is in charge) then had a shower. After, I did not a lot. I read for a while outside which was really nice because the weather was stunning even in Scotland so I sat and enjoyed it while I could. It was what I did for the majority of the day...okay I lie, it was a while but maybe 3hours max. I also watched TV, played Wii (online!! It was mad, I was playing with people in Spain and France good times. I was epic fail though NB: Doug sucks at Mario Kart Wii) and I dunno, bummed around. Sally and I also discussed anime which she is a fan of and also watched an episode of Love Hina which is an Anime that I've watched before with Lachlan and Victoria and I thought that she would like it. Now I am watching Friends and typing this while Al is watching Friends and doing something on his computer. Good times.

Day. In. A. Paragraph. Grammatically correct? Not really. OH OH! Louisa comes on Tuesday and I got in contact with Elizabeth Gatens who is one of Tams friends living in Scotland atm. Win.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment