Saturday, May 15, 2010

Part 83: From Paris to Berlin

In every disco I go in, my heart is pumping for love!

Problem: I am bored on a Saturday night in Berlin THE city where you go out. So really, I cant sing the title reference because I haven't actually been in a disco... Reasons: I am much too shy to go out all alone. I am staying in Generator Hostel which I find out is the PARTY hostel and still I manage not to meet anyone. I am so bad on my own. No seriously! I am in Berlin sitting in the main room surrounded by groups but I dont mind really I can people watch and at least pretend I am cool by grabbing a beer and sitting down looking like I am doing something very important on my laptop. OccasionallyI'll look up and keep typing, because all the cool kids and touch type these days. Then when no one acknowledges me I'll sip my beer raise an eyebrow and some nonsense behaviour to feel included and then look back down. Focused. On my blog. Man. I am so cool, not only do I frost glass I crack it I'm that cool.

So far I have arrived after a 5 hour journey all up to my hostel. I have toured around the area and had some dinne. Thats about it. There is a bar and theres soccer on in the other room. There was a pub crawl that started at 7.45 except I cruised past eyeing it out but everyone was in groups so I was a bit to 'solo' for it so, that was a no-go. I cant wait to start touring tomorrow and being touristy but I am a bit ashamed that my lack of confidence and partytude stops me going out and clubbing in theclubbing capital of the world. Ahhh well.

Bus trip here was wonderful though. It was a double decker and I was on the top floor. Germanys landscape is a bit repetitive but you know, cool.

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment