Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Part 66: Shower?

Comic No. 2: Aliens in the Shower
D. Sedunary
28-4-10



Hey!

So I said I would do another comic and here it is! It is a slight exaggeration, I didn't actually see the three figures coming towards me, however, I really did have concussion or whatever today after hitting my head because I really had no idea how the hell I got in the shower or for how long I wasn in there for, I think a while as the mirror had fogged up quite a lot.

Now, I apologise first off to Carole who looks nothing like that of which I drew, people are not my forte. This leads me to saying, my drawing of me, my hair isn't actually curly like that anymore, but I find if I dont draw myself with stupid curly hair, I cant tell its me. Finally, Antoine knows what Hello means, he is learning more advanced than that, its just all I could think of without having too much detail - phew!! On a positive note, I really like the shower frame because the steam looks cool... yes.

Um, nothing else happened today that was out of the usual, Lunch with Fanny, Salome and Carole aaand yea, Tennis was good too. We rallied for about an hour (recording a tragic 23) but then played for about 15 minutes where the final scores were, I think, 3 games to 1... yes. I cant serve is the issue...no other reason... haha (I can totes hear Smallville playing upstairs right now...I wonder what episode Carole is watching, might go check it out... then watch an ep of my own..I have a plan)

Natalie Tran occupied my day a fair whack too.

Night!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment