Friday, April 16, 2010

Part 58: Attack of the Lazy Blogger

Yea, cant be bothered typing much again today, I dont know why... I think I need a break from blogging, but I cant do it because I'll get annoyed at myself later (and of course, my adoring fans will miss me too much!) so, I'll just do a lazy blog today and hope that I am revitalised tomorrow for y'all.
  • Woke up and translated
  • Had breakfast and translated
  • Met the Saint Marie family cleaner whilst translating
  • Finished translating in time to go to Grenoble with Pascale and post it.
  • Had an hour and a half to kill in Grenoble whilst Pascale was busy
  • Walked around doing whatever
  • Saw a improv theatre group randomly performing and it was awesomely funny
  • Started to fall in love with the song 'Big Jet Plane' by Lady of the Sunshine again :D
  • Came back home
  • Learnt of the volcanos in Iceland which may, in fact, stuff up my flight plans to Germany which I still havent even finalised yet... god I am so behind and getting concerned...
  • Watched some Smallville
  • Had tea and talked to Pascal and Pascale for a bit
  • Its now 9.30 and everyone has gone to bed so I am a bit lost for something to do... but still ceebs blogging!! Hehe.
  • Yeps...

To make this blog slightly interesting, here is a picture that represents my life, which I got from my brother a very large while back. It makes me smile.

Enjoy!!

-Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment