Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Part 62: And You're Out

Another strike reference in the blog title, this time I its because the strike has rendered me stuck in Switzerland for an extra night at the least. Hopefully I can get home tomorrow but I am really not sure at all.... Also, the Beyliers are stuck in Dubai or Kuwait or something because of the stupid volcano. Its a bit of a fail really this whole transport system in the world. They may be back on Monday now, but nothing is sure. I am also meant to be leaving for Germany on Thursday but still, I haven't booked anything or whatnot... I really should contact Jette and let her know my situation.

Mkay, so today I woke up at 8 and went on the laptop until Louisa woke up at 9.30... it was wonderful *sarcasm* When she did we got ready and then made our way to the station with all her stuff. ALL her stuff. So with that with us and a plan to reach the station at 11 we made our way down, only to miss our stop out of not paying attention, then going way to far, struggling to orientate ourselves and thus getting to the station at 11.40- 5 minutes before Louisas train to Austria left which, she missed and thus had a two hour wait till the next. Me, I went searching for my return to Grenoble only to be told that there was only the one at 10.30am and that I could go to Lyon or Aix-les-Bains but they said connections probably wouldn't happen... Stupid. Stupid. Strike. I am in such a bad mood right now, I dont know why. Thinking of the strike annoys me.

So, grumpy and a bit snappy (I felt bad for Louisa because she had to put up with it, I was carrying her stuff and was like... dude, I want a locker, but it was expensive and she was all, I dont need one I have my stuff and then I was all 'This IS your stuff!!' refering to what I was carrying...Bad mood. Sorry.)Blah. So, we went to go leave when we ran into Jerison who was randomly at the train station so the three of us went out to Lunch, each of us stressed or grumpy for different reasons. It was interesting and very silent whilst we ate/ were on our computers or phones organising stuff. At 1.45 Louisa could finally get on her train so after the worlds quickest goodbye because the train door shut on us, I grabbed my stuff and left. Jerison by this point had gone to his piano lesson and was going to meet me again at 3.

I made my way down to Jardin Anglais because it wasn't far away and sat on the grass staring out to the lake and then actually falling asleep. I know, it was pretty stupid actually I had ALL my stuff in a bag next to me and I just fell asleep... Luckily nothing was taken. I woke up again at 2.50ish and then made my way over to the meeting point. When Jerison came a little bit late, we caught a bus with the intention of going to the mountains for a hike. WE didnt quite make it however because we found this random lake river thing so we got off and explored that area, sitting on abridge and talking for a while about random shizz then getting back up and hiking some more, this took all of about...3 hoursish. We made our way back eventually back to the bus stop and bussed back to centre ville. There, we walked back to Jerisons place where I still am now. Jerison made fried rice and it was good. Now, we are just doing our own things in the kitchen and Jerisons nephew is here too... Hopefully no one else will mind me staying an extra night... Oh well.

I haven't been in a bad mood all day, I am just in one now thinking about my lack of time in France left and my lack of organisation in leaving France. I reeeeeeeeeeally want to just have everything organised for me- laziness once again.

Lazy blog- soz.

No comments:

Post a Comment