Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Part 41: Re-blog...

This was seen on a friends blog and I just loved it. It seems so simple and is just a good way of saying if you want to do it, just do it theres nothing really in the way. It made me smile.

Anyway, to todays blog! I didnt do very much thats worth going on about today so I will just do dot points as I kinda cannot be bothered typing it as an analogy or whatever that word is!

  • Woke up
  • Had Breaky
  • Played games with the kids in French and English
  • Worked on Tims English
  • Learnt 'Hearts a Mess' by Gotye on the Piano, much work is needed before I even consider showing it off, not to mention the vocals...
  • Ate lunch outside and talked about anything from squirrels to picking up rubbish
  • Facebooked
  • Watched more skins season 4
  • Watched more Smallville
  • Talked to people on msn/skype
  • Helped Tim skateboard
  • Missed English lesson and re-arranged it
  • Made a video

That is all. Not in order. Sorry for my laziness :D

Doug





1 comment:

  1. Get Cape. Wear Cape. fly is a British band. I have one of their albums...very cool!

    ReplyDelete