Monday, March 15, 2010

Part 34b: The Photos

So as promised, my ski weekend photos! Well some of (I actually took 102 all up, which all considered, isnt that much compared to what I normally take! Hehe) I hope you like them. My personal favorite photo here is the second one.


Enjoy !




Welcome to the Villar d'Arene where everything is pretty and covered in snow.






the view from the front door. Pretty amazing.




This is the group of adults I was with. Okay, I would love to tell you all their names but I cant so! I will do the ones I know... Um... so Benoit and Carole are the back on the left and then Letissa is on the right second from the back. Done. She is sitting next to her husband who stayed home the first half of Saturday. Opposite me, the woman there could speak English and did that with me. She was was with the guy in black on the right. The woman next to her was really nice and had some English, but not much so when speaking, we spoke French. She was with the guy at the end of the table. I will ask Carole for their names and maybe edit this post for you all :) God I am crap. haha





the church really was oversized. I mean it was massive. And the town was sooo small. It looked like it was falling apart some too, but that just added character!



Fanny and Salome after our snow fight well.. it started again straight after this photo. Yea, we were too tough for gloves. My hands nearly fell off in the end though haha.



This is on the mountain, the photos dont quite do this place justice but god! the mountains went forever, it was so unreal. Here, you can see that we were right up the top of the mountains because you can look down on the other ones!



Looking down at the other ones...




I took this photo whilst on the chairlift theres ALWAYS an airplane with the trail somewhere. I mean, I can see them like anytime I look for one. Its ridiculously cool haha.


Carole, Tim, Teophan and I one the top of the mountains :) I have silly sunnies that dont suit me that I borrowed from they guy sitting at the end of the table in the prev. photo



Just a photo. haha. Mountains, blue sky pretty. Haha

I had a video lined up for you all to show you the house I was in, but the uploader failed and thus, I apologise. No video :(

No comments:

Post a Comment