Monday, March 22, 2010

Part 40: Fifty Days

I have been away now for 50 days today! I feel like I have achieved something! :) I didnt do anything today though. I was to buggered from the weekend and felt like being lazy.

I woke up at 9.30 to the sounds of the vaccum cleaner again. Mondays... sigh. I then hid in my room in fear of being trapped by the cleaner in conversation. In this time I sat on MSN all alone because no one was online for ages until Tam came online and then I could talk. I also watched Skins season 4 which I am downloading off Youtube and I did some laundry.

Eventually I was starving and had to go downstairs to hav breakfast. The cleaner was still there but nearly going home so I figured she wouldnt talk for too long. Its not that I dont like her or anything, its just I like to eat in peace at breakfast and be free to go when I am finished without being stuck talking to someone. Anyway, she did chatter away but then she got a phonecall and so I snuck back upstairs and life was good haha.

I spent the entire day basically in my room until 4 when I hopped on the piano and played for an hour (shockingly) then at 5 went and taught Corentin piano. ITs frustrating sometimes he doesnt practice enough so its just a pain because I dont feel like we're getting anywhere. Oh well. After, I had a nice talk to Anke for a while and she said she is going to invite me over for tea one night which will be nice. I think it will be when the Beyliers are in Dubai and I am not in Italy (which I am not 100% sure if thats even a go yet...)

Back at home I talked to the Beyliers and had tea which was raviolli and quite nice. The conversation was just light and so it was easy to just sit and yea, also we were in English time so dinner was good. After, I run upstairs but slipped and leaned on a shelf which tipped and a vase fell and chipped the stairs then smashed. I felt awful! I cleaned it up and assessed the damage to the stair case although Carole kept saying 'pas grave, pas grave!' (Its not bad, not bad!) It still made me feel clumsy :$ oops. I was just leaving my mark for the house... yep...

Then I came up and watched more skins and typed this. Nice and short for your plaisir :)

No comments:

Post a Comment