Monday, March 8, 2010

Part 29: A bit different


So, I thought I'd be a bit different today and do a comic strip of my day. Obviously, theres not as much detail, but it took quie a while to draw! Sorry, its really little the blog doesnt make it biger and I didnt think of it.
Strip 1: so, it was a beautiful day in SMdA, the sun was shining and the birds were singing...
Strip 2: but I stayed inside like a crazy person (butterfly is saying 'Nobody expects 'the butterfly')
Strip 3: I spent the day on skype!
Strip4: Planning a trip to ITALY :O
Strip 5: Teaching piano to a kid with a broken arm
Strip 6: and then watching smallville. What a day. hahaha. I love smallville / its about superman as a kid but its too hard to draw
There you go. Sorry, its not detailed, but much more fun for me and something just to jazz up the blog slightly.
Righto, I'm off to bed, Grenoble tomorrow!
**EDIT**
Click on the picture, it will become much bigger and better! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment