Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Part 160: Failte Lois

Thats right readers, Lois is back.

My energy in typing is practically 0, sorry. I will just explain that my day was pretty dull up until 4ish when I realised that Lois should have landed in Scotland about 20 minutes ago. I waited at my phone for any sign of life. My goal was to meet Lois in Glasgow but be in the city 20 minutes before her so I had time to do some errands and meet her without making her wait. Eventually I received a text saying that Lois was 15 minutes away from the city so I was like.. Crap. I rushed around to get ready then ran to the train station. Unfortunately the next train was 20 minutes away and I had no credit to text Lois. Luckily, she sent me a message asking where I was and said she would wait at the Starbucks at Queen St. Station. Bless her, she did. She waited the 45 minutes it took me to get there.

On the way I was running to meet her, literrally running across the road when some supid car run over some sauce packet and I got bloody Tomato Puree all over my jeans freshly cleaned. Fail. Stupid driver. Oh well there was a poor lad over the road who got the worst part and his whole self. I laughed at his misfortune before seeing my own leg. Rage.

Lois came here. We toured around a bit of Netherlee after a nice catch up train which we enjoyed thoroughly. OH MY GOD! BIGBROTHER FINAL WAS TODAY. NOOOOO. Josie won which was good and yea. Anticlimatic final but theres ultimate big brother for the next 18 days which is good but I am sad because I'll miss my characters... Big Brother is golden. Win. Fail. Etc.

Sorry this blog sucks. I am feeling lazy and am watching Family Guy :D

Annet, if you're reading this Lois is safe and sound x

1 comment:

  1. Dear Doug (and Lois),

    thank you for telling my daughter is safe and sound at your place...!!! Have fun together and if you have time to come back to our place please do. We love having you in Dahouse!!
    Kusjes, Annet

    ReplyDelete