Monday, August 9, 2010

Part 150: Day Off

Hey there!

So my day of nothing went well. I didn't sleep in like I wanted to being awoken by the dog at 9.30 snorring in my room. I did not miss the dog waking me up. I then played nintendo with Sally until she, Al and AJ left for their holiday to LegoLand in England. 7 hour drive? Sucks for them.

The rest of my day consisted of: Catching up on my internet social life (MSN, Facebook, webcam) enjoying a great conversation with my parents. It was nice to see their faces for the first time in over 18 days. I talked their ears off and they nodded politely and then for the rest of the day I have been watching telly and you know... doing nothing. I actually got a bit bored but I didn't have much energy today and the more I did nothing the less energy I had.

I should do something tomorrow like go for a walk or... I dont know... something. I need to contact Moira, Brian, Margie and Vicky to organise trips to Prestwick and pubs and Edinburgh for the festival. I'll do that tomorrow. Oh! I also checked out stuff for voting in Australia whilst overseas. I was meant to fill a for before I left ahaha.... hmm.

I dont feel very well again today, I dont know whats going on its just headaches and stuff. Not fun. Hopefully tomorrow shalt be better. I also have to work out uni shtuff... great.

Blah.

Night!!

p.s Part 150!! Its getting on, ey? I wonder if anyone even reads it still...

No comments:

Post a Comment