Friday, August 20, 2010

Part 157: Buzzin' Like Corin Doesn't

Konnichi wa,

I'm a wee bit sleepy. I don't know what I should right about just now because today I didn't do too much until about 5pm when I went and sat with Al outside talking over some beers...Oh I did organize Monday- I am going to Stirling to visit Gatens for the day. The weekend should be okay but next week I am busy Monday-Saturday which is always good.

So I guess I should mention that I am a bit not buzzin' tonight because of a few reasons. I should start by saying I have been a bit touchy for some of the afternoon. I was a bit annoyed over the silliest things like hearing AJ and Sally playing Mario Kart in the next room however after a drink or two I was okay again only to have Big Brother rip my heart out. John James and Corin got evicted (as well as Steve and Sam Pepper but Steve was boring and Sam Pepper annoyed me) but I wanted Corin to win! I mean she was always buzzin and lovin' it. Aw I was gutted and in shock. I cannot believe that Dave and Andrew got in the final my GOSH. Seriously, if I had a friend like Corin I would be lovin' it. She was always so happy haha.

Now as interesting as that was for you, I would like to say that tonight tomorrow and Sunday wont be that interesting I think. I may do something but we shall see. Ew dogs licking people is gross.

What a great blog, why I posted it? Because I love you all and wanted you to know I didn't forget you. I would've done a comic if I wasn't so sleepy. Not buzzin'

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment