Monday, August 9, 2010

Part 149: Back to Britain

Hello!

So yesterday was a looooooong day. I dont want to go in to detail so I'll just say quickly what happened.

When the clock hit 12 and Saturday became Sunday Lois and I hit the streets of Sneek and parties with strangers till 3. I was too shy to talk to anyone at first but I had a few drinks and got into it, it was much better that way. We got invited by a group of people to go hang out on their boat at 3 but we were tired and wanted to go home. There, we talked for like 4 hours about life and all that stuff until going to bed at 7.

Woke up at 10 got packed, showered then at 2 siad goodbye to the Mullers (I would love to say here: THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME! You're an amazing group of people and it was a really top week. I really enjoyed everything that you told me and being at your house!) and then took a 2.5 hour train to Amsterdam (getting fined on the way...) then Airplaned to Edinburgh and then training to Glasgow and Netherlee arriving home at 9.30. 8 hours of travel. Death.

Home, I said hello to everyone, was exhausted and watched TV. Its nice to be back home, the last 18 days were amazing, but very exhausting! I love Europe.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment