Sunday, August 15, 2010

Part 153: The Eye

Im gonna miss big brother sooooooooo much when its over or when I am back in Australia. Ah, Big Brother I just love you. You're the best thing that happened to me since Smallville. Ahhh... *Big happy grin* All the people just bring a smile to my sad lifes face. I say sad life because I am dedicating a whole section to my Europe blog to a TV show... and not for the first time!

Moving on:

So I had a good day today, I woke up at 9.30 and saw Al and the kids watching TV. I then sat out and had coffee with Al and was told I had to babysit the kids as he went to pick up Jilly. He did that and then came back and decided to stay the day because Jilly needed to sleep. He had house work to do so I decided at 12 the kids and I would go for a picnic because todays weather was the most amazing weather I have seen in a long time and I've been to Italy.

After packing our sandwhiches and snacks we wondered off to the park where we sat and ate listening to music and discussing why Japanese is so awesome. Then AJ and I played football (AFL style) and did some stupid game where you throw the ball up and clap as many times as you can before you catch it. My record was 17. Win! We then went and skipped stones and drawing on my experience in Holland we built an island in the lake. It was amazing becuase it worked and we could stand on it and oter people where staring at us making it thinking, I'm assuming, 'woah, thats cool'. It was mad. The only problem was that I got drenched because I dropped big rocks in the water making a splash. Idiot.

Anyway! The rest of the day was so-so enjoying the weather outside and pondering. I am currently watching Big Brother- duhhh. I love it.

I dont know whats on for tomorrow. Everything is a bit topsy-turvy at the moment with everyone elses plan so yes... I'll see. Oh and the kids summer holidays are over, already! Whaaaaat? Where did the last 7.5 weeks go? Someone tell me.

Uru

p.s obviously 'The Eye' is about the Big Brother Logo ;)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment