Saturday, February 27, 2010

Part 22: Well, I'm part Scottish

I say this as my excuse for not being able to throw a boomerang... But I'll get to this.

G'day readers! So, today was another not a lot day but a few things did happen.

This morning was normal, I spent it just doing what I do best, exercising my fingers on the laptop. Nothing really happened until around lunch time. Just before lunch I was bored and so played cards with Bastien and Fanny. We played 'slide' but a weird way with scores and such which I cannot be bothered explainining properly. Basically you used the high cards only and if you lost then you would pick a card from the pile of remaining cards, in the end, the highest score lost. I pwned it and so Bastien and Fanny conspired against me taking advantage of my lack of abillity to comprehend unarticulated French. It was annoying. Luckily I was saved by the bell of lunch.

Lunch was a bit of a drama, the Beyliers were having fish while I was having a hamburger, which Fanny wanted. So she got upset because she didnt want fish anymore and then left and didnt eat lunch. Also, Bastien wanted it too so he kept staring at me eating asking for half (jokingly sorta...) but it was quite awkward. In the end, he brought out burger buns and made a fish burger... it was good because he stopped glaring at my food. Sigh...

After lunch we played more cards until I got bored and stopped. Then, in a fit of rage because I was leaving, the kids decided to attack me. They wouldnt let me leave the room so, of course, I showed them who was boss picking both Fanny and Bastien up of the ground and throwing them across the room.... Maybe Carole shouldnt read this bit haha. God I am buff (LOL) Anyway, I went downstairs to the kitchen to escape but ran into Tim who then saw Bastien and Fanny attacking me and though it would be good to join in. So the three of them were jumping off the staircase, grabbing my legs and tickling me trying to take me down. Thank God they are all little, I could take them on with ease throwing them and tripping them down. Thank God for my ex-Tae Kwon Do too.. haha. I pwned them all! It was really quite fun though until Tim got upset because he hurt himself a little bit so to cheer him up, I got penalised and had to sit through tickle torture. I nearly died. It was awful. I told them to stop for a drink break, then it all began again until Benoit came and said we should go test out the boomerangs I gave the kids when I first got here.

All 6 of us hopped on a bike and rode to a nearby paddocky-field things and we played with the boomerangs for a bit. None of us had done it before and thus we were all relatively terrible. I think Benoit was the best at it, he could actually get distance and then it would turn slightly. I could get it to turn the tiniest bit but I couldnt get the height or distance. Really though, we all kinda sucked but it was very amusing watching us all give it a go. I have some videos of us, but they are so silly haha. I may chuck up some photos at the end if I can be bothered :)

After boomeranging, we biked for a bit then came back home where we snacked and I went back to computing until I was dragged up to the TV room due to the fact that Carole and Benoit had gone out shopping and the kids were arguing over what TV show to watch. With my brilliant problem solving skills I sat doing nothing while they explained there stories until Bastien suggested I allow him to go on his computer and then the others could watch whatever. I was not one to be like 'er... no laptops...' (Hypocrite!) so this worked fine for me.

Later was tea, we had fried rice and beans it was yum then after I had a cool chat to Carole about LA while clearing the table and doing the kitchen. Carole and Benoit then went out to see a film which I was invited to, but we're going tomorrow to the cinemas as well, so I politely declined allowing them a night out and stayed home to watch Smallville with Bastien and Fanny. I took notes for Carole, but they were 3 bloody good episodes so I suggested she watch them anyway. After, the kids went to bed and I went up and made the notes into little paper cranes for my amusement. Then I typed this.

Okay.. Because I am nice, photos...

The coach haha, giving everyone his idea of how it should be done. He internet researched haha

The Australian, failing haha.


On the way there were horses which Fanny likes and rides sometimes. She bought food for them so she fed them.


Our bikes. I love how bikes look in photos now for some reason. Random.

No comments:

Post a Comment