Saturday, July 17, 2010

Part 136: Ponyo Is A Fish

Hello!

I'm so epically uber tired right now. I dont even know why, its only 12.30 but I just am. I had a pretty normal day today which obviously included waking up, having breakfast and showering. I then stole Sallys DS and commenced playing Zelda which was another present she got which isn't as fun to draw as Pokemon. I also spent some time on the net and organising stuff for y Italy trip on Wednesday- so soon! Cannae wait! Lois and I have so much organised for Holland and Belgium too. Its gonna be gunnin'.

I really wanted to go for a walk or something as part of my 'stay healthy' scheme which is just utter fail. I have cut out snacking on junk but I am still drinking a few beers a night and my main meals still aren't all that healthy. I also did exercise the other day but failed to make it consistent so... its a bit of a fail. However! I did eat fruit instead of chocolate everytime I felt like a snack so at least thats something. A start. Oh and I had a big lunch rather than a big tea which is always good too...I will not get fat! Anyway, point is it was raining today which mae walking not look like fun and work not so thrilling for Jilly so she decided we should go out for lunch and then to spend Sallys birthday gift cards she recieved. I was hungry so I went along.

We went to a New York Italian Restaurant (I think thats a bit of an odd style of restaurant. Can they not decide America or Italy?) which was good. I had bbq chicken wings then parma... with some celery... Oh and Sally had a board game that came with her meal about keeping healthy which I played, that was good. Haha. So many ideas to ignore! After a pretty rockin' lunch we made our way to the shops and pondered around. I wanted a new pair of shorts as supposedly in Italy its going to be low-mid 30's and shorts are lighter than jeans but I couldn't find any I liked and gave up. I do need to get some new volley-like shoes that are white not black just because the black ones look so dorky with my current shorts and they're like 3 quid at Primark haha.

Erm, when we got back I sat outside with Jilly because the sun decided to come out and play so we had some beer and chatted until it got cold so I went inside and (Black Eyed Peas album is on in the other room- Woo! Seen 'em live!) played more Zelda. I have already pwned the first temple thing. So easy. Haha. I love Zelda, not as much as Tam though. Sally, Aj and I also watched a film called 'Ponyo' which was cute and fun to watch too. Good times.

Erm, c'est tout I think. Sleeeeeeep. (I wish everyone is still up and pumping music *glares*)

Cyas

x

No comments:

Post a Comment