Sunday, July 4, 2010

Part 126: A Small World?

So, this is my world map. I have seen so little however, I will see more of the world eventually!Who the hell said it was a small world after all? Whoever that was obviously never saw a map. I do know that the places in yellow will be visited by the time I go back home to Australia. China technically does count, although really... its the airport... Still. Haha. I will go there properly one day too.

Damn the world being so big. Oh! And if you squint really hard you an see Singapore is green too...

I have organised to go to Prestwick tomorrow meeting with Moira. Good times. This does mean, I dont know if I will be able to blog over the next... well week except on Wednesday until next Monday but we'll see I guess. If not I'll say "Till Wednesday!" where I am sure I'll be filled with plentiful stories of Prestwick and hopefully some glorious Scotland sun. Unlike today. Todays weather was awful.

Cya!

No comments:

Post a Comment