Friday, July 2, 2010

Part 124: Be Prepared (150)

Hello Readers!

I'm in a good mood. I dont really know why, just am. Today was pretty good too. I didn't do all that much but it was still good. I woke up at 10 to the sounds of AJ saying that he was absolutely starving and Al trying to give him cereal but him saying he didn't want any because he wanted a snack. Yep... I then went to go back to sleep but the dog came in and began snorring so I was then awake.

I decided to see if mum was online, which she was so after a good conversation with her, Nette and Poppa I was all motivated for the day ahead. Not that it was an exceptionally difficult day ahead (all I had to do was buy the things I needed for my job!) I looked at the time and realised I had much to spare so I sat outside in the glorious Scotland sun and read my book for a bit only to be interrupted by the all to frequent Scotland clouds and AJ asking me to go in to the pool (which Al fixed yesterday- they ahve a blow up one) with him. I decided rather than to go swimming, I would take the cloudy, sunless opportunity to go into the city.

By 1.30ish I was making my way to the nearest Primark on Argyle street (just around the corner from the station). There, I bought two new black polo shirts which yesterday I was told was a requirement. I then hung around looking out for some pants. There were some in Primark, but I didnt know what the sizes meant so I left in search of a place where the sizes made sense. Unfortunately, I found no such place and everywhere else was bloody expensive. I thus managed to end up again in the other Primark buying the pants I needed just making it up with the sizes and getting it right after like three trips to the dressing room. It was quite embarrassing. Oh well...Oh! I also bought a shoulder bag there, its plain and black but it was 4 pounds and open to any design I feel like putting on it. (I probably will never actually put anything on it, but still, if I ever chose to, its the best one for the job!)

When I got back home, I started work on my Project which has somewhat fallen behind and then sat outside for beers with Al. Currently, I am typing this whilst watching Al and AJ play Super Mario Galaxy 2. Its 7.30 and I can only imagine the rest of my day involving TV.

I didnt hear from Moira today, so I might call her either later or tomorrow just to see whats going on on Monday. Hmm...Oh! And Chloe has organised like my entire journey through Wales and England in September, I am at least prepared for that- good on her!

Anyway thats where I am at! May go to Edinburgh on Sunday- we'll see!

Sayounara!

x

p.s. 150 DAYS TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No comments:

Post a Comment