Friday, July 16, 2010

Part 134: Sallys Special Birthday Blog

Hello!

So this blog isnt special just for Sally really, its just that is Sallys birthday and there is a lot in this blog! I would like to firstly say a HUGE congratulations to my Auntie Tin and Uncle Adam who had their first daughter today and can I say I am so excited and cant wait to meet my newest family member!

Anyway, today was a day like all others in the morning until I woke up. I got up and quickly rushed around tidying the entire house and having breakfast and showered and all that to make sure the house wasn't in any mess by the time somebody arrived home. Jilly and Al both said they'd be here for Sallys birthday but I had no idea when... I just did it really early to be sure. I also ran down to Muirend to get Sally a birthday card which I nearly forgot- it had a badge and thus was awesome, and some wrapping paper too. I got back got ready and then watched Tv and craved sleep until Al pondered in and said g'day. He was only in for a short while then he had to take Sparky to the vet so I utilised this time to go down to the shops again and get some moreshtuff then came back and was promptly met by Jilly and the kids.


Sally was excited and explained to me her day so far and I heard bits of adventures from their time at Cardenden in Fife with a friend. They seemed to have had a good time but did bring some guests back with them...Some head guests but not in a good way. Unfortunately, Jilly did notice something crawling in Sallys head and somehow Sally had got lice and it made for a great birthday treat when Jilly napalmed them with all the chemicals available from the local pharmacy along with a rather sharp toothed comb which made their heads bleed. Thank God I didn't get checked. I just chucked on my hood and prayed the kids would stay away.... hehe.


Anyway, the kids a clear for now so moving on, we did the whole cake and present thing for Sally which was fine, Sally was happy with her ample gifts and I was happy because while it was happening I booked accommodation in Rome so, you know, we all win. A bit later, Al ended up leaving for work after a few games on Super Mario Galaxy 2 and then Jilly rinsed the napalm off herself and the children and I could finally remove my hood. FREEDOM!


Dinner. Drawing. Blog. Rubiks Cube somewhere in there as well (I just learned that Rubiks cube has a 'ks' not and 'x'... Every day is a school day!)

Big Brother: Ife got evicted, good riddance. She was annoying anyway. Thank God Corin and Mario stayed! Gooood times. How am I gonna live without it next 2 weeks?!?!

Tragedy...

anyway! Toodle pip everyone!
p.s. Dont you think my art skillz have gotten better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment