Saturday, July 3, 2010

Part 125: To Fold A Shirt

I like the number 125...

Its 1am, I am watching the Big Brother live show. Life is good.

So, today was a pretty laid back day, I am trying to keep it easy for now because if I do go to Prestwick on Monday, I will be non-stop until the following Monday evening. Non. Stop. So, I figure I might as well just enjoy my last bit of relaxation.

I have also decided that I am going to go to a few places in Scotland which were rated in the top 10 places of Scotland (I've already done a few, which I was happy about [Loch Ness, Glasgow, Glencoe, Fort William]) I want to vist it Edinburgh still, which I will probably do when I get back from work for just a day trip. Also, I want to go to Melrose. I have heard from Al its not all that great but its got a prett impressive Abbey and it is in the top 10 so, I kinda want to see it aaand Isle of Skye. They're the places I want to see before I go. (Oh, also- Tea in the Park was in Scotlands top 10 things to do which I can be all: I have done one better- I worked at Tea in the Park, which I think is pretty cool) Another thing in the top 10 things to do is to dine at the Willow Tea Room in Glasgow which I did with Louisa ages ago so... check!

I began following a new blog on my other blog today and its all photos taken from the most amazing places all around the world from Paris to tiny little places in remote areas of Peru. Its really a good blog to follow or at least check out at (I apologise for the language: http://fuckyeahglobetrotters.tumblr.com/) Whats even better is seeing some places I have been to on it and going... ptch, been there! It has also inspired me to visit other places in my life. I will make a list, I think. Gosh, thinking way too far ahead.

I also learnt how to fold t-shirts in a really awesome way. I am so cool. Sally also, being really keen on Japanese, got us into doing the LiveMocha Learn Japanese course which I have used before last year to help with my French. Its working pretty well the only thing I dont like is that it teaches it all in Roomanji rather than Japanese characters. I am learning though. Japanese, not Italian. Ochita (fail) I also did a French course to see where I sat- I got 93% on the advanced course which I thought was pretty darn good. I did make some mistakes and other mistakes were just typos so, I would have scored higher if I paid more attention!

I also did more of my Killer Bee comic things because I was nagged by the kids to do them, so I figure thats good. At least somebody likes them!

Thats about it, I'm afraid. Enjoy your days!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment