Sunday, September 12, 2010

Part 174: Oxford Take 2

So this is really going to annoy me, but I have written yesterdays blog however its on my internetless computer and I am on Toms interneted computer so yesterdays blog will be posted... but out of order... When my computer has the internet again. Sorry about that future me and readers who too will find this irratating.

So today was not all the busy as far as touring goes. We woke up this morning at 7 and got ready to go out to breakfast. We went to the same restaurant we have eaten at every single meal (except lunch the other day) which was great because we love it. Unfortunately, I have had today a huuuge speech impediment for no reason in particular. I just cannot form the sentences I want to say. SO this morning I went to order breakfast and it was a disaster. I was meant to order the large size of what I was getting however I completely forgot how to say this I was like: 'I want the more one that has bigger drink not regular coffee with more expense.' uhhhmmmm. Anyway breakfast, checkout, train station and at 10.15 we were on the train leaving Cardiff.

The train trip was good I typed yesterdays blog and read more of 'Memoirs of a Geisha' I love that book, I really want to see the film again. We had a quick stop over at Didcot then arrived in Oxford at 12.30 where we caught a taxi out to Cath and Toms place. Cath and Tom weren't here yet so they left a key for us and we let ourselves in. Then sat and watched Dr. Who and some Kick-ass as we waited for them to get home. 3.30 they did exhausted after a late night and a huuuge bike ride (they're training for a half-marathon) We chatted for a while about our times since last seeing each other. They have been planning a 6 month road trip around Australia, to note for future reference: Today was the day they really started putting plans together! Haha

After a while of chatting some showers by the Ramptons it was decided that we would walk to a local bar which is quite an attraction in Oxford called 'The Trout' Its reknown for being in a really pretty scenic location and that it was. We sat outside talking about bees and frisbee as you do and each had a pint and some crisps. Goood times.

Return. Talk. Dinner (yum). XFactor. Talk. End of Kick-ass. Blog. Dunno. Bed.

Touring Oxford with Chloe tomorrow. Its cool being back here.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment