Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Part 171: Chloe Cometh


Hello there,

So today was good but I cannae be bothered going into too much detail. I woke up with intentions of doing not alot. Well, that turned out to be a dud. I got up and was on the computer for a little bit whilst I waited for my load of washing to finish. Today was really sunny which was surprising, I was under the impression that today was meant to be raining so I was happy to hang out my washing, have a shower then take the dog for one final walk around Linn Park. The walk was really relaxing, I took my time and pondered around taking everything in with the greenery and such. Niiice.

When I got back and I had some lunch did another load of washing and did more packing and tidying around. Just to get more out of the way. Then I got a haircut! Yay! spurr of the moment decision to get rid of the boof my head was becoming. Its really quite short now. I think shorter than its been in years. I dont really know if I like it. I added a picture just because I know how much you love them (Mum)... Yea, that was good and the dude who cut my hair remembered me from last time I was there. Amazing. He was like 'Oh you're still here? Are you leaving soon then, I thought you were September sometime' amazing. Yea, good times. Got hair cut, came home and did some more organising stuff and talking to Ruberella on MSN before at 6.00 heading into the city. You know yesterday how we got a new TV? Well there was no cord for it so I offered to go and pick it up because I was to meet Chloe in the city at 8. I arrived in the city went to the place (which closes at 7 thus why I went in so early) where I had to get the cord, did that (scoring free batteries!!)

Afterwards, I went and sat in Central Station for an hour playing Sudoku on my phone before meeting Chloeeeee! yay! Chloe is sick... not yay! But it was great to see her and after a big hug we went to the train and I introduced Chloe to Netherlee, Al and Sparky. It was nice. Since Chloes arrival we've planned our England/Wales trip and such. Now we are watching Family Guy and relaxing. Poor Chloe is EXHAUSTED after her 20 day Contiki tour. Good on her.

Well, thats about it!

xx

1 comment: