Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Part 170: No Power

Aloha!

I had a fair average day today. I woke up at 10 or 11 or something then didn't do much apart from yabber away to people on MSN and pack. Argh, packing is so boring and depressing. I mean the whole time I got all nostalgic over stupid things. I found a little totem pole that Fanny gave me on my last night in France and I was like 'naww, I miss France' then was going through my drawer and found something I 'bought' of AJ and was like 'naww, I'ma miss Scotland' ahaha. Awful. I then also went through Tams book that she made me and was like 'WOOOO I'M GOING HOME SOON' but of course, I have all my England travels before that and Chloe coming tomorrow night.

Yes, so what a day I had. Oh! I did washing too. Goood times. I also played and finished Zelda. Finally. The stupid game felt like it would never end... until it did and I pwned it. Only took me like 2 months. Aaanyway... My day was pretty much like that until at like 6 Al came in and was all 'we have to go pick up the new TV now' (they got a new TV so they could take their current one to Jillys flat) so I grabbed my shoes and we drove out to the city to pick up the TV. On the way I learned that Al reads my blog, how frequently I am unsure, but still I was all *shock*. So 'Hellooooo Al if you are reading this, dinner is good.' Yes. We made it to the city picked up the TV (with minor hiccups... oh and I saw the funniest thing, well, I laughed... Muse was playing in the shop and at the same time Beyonce was on the TVs and it was great because sometimes it was in sync and I giggled when it looked as though Beyonce was singing Muse! I mean really, how ridiculous! Absolutely ridiculous...) Erm... we then drove back through the rush hour city traffic to Netherlee arriving around about, I'd like to say, 7ish?

There, we dropped that TV off, picked up Jilly, the kids and the TV and drove to Jillys flat. After much energy hauling this bloody box of bricks up 4 flights of stairs with Al we dumped it there then sat for beers and TV. After a while Al and I left to catch the bus home which was like miles away then we missed the first one... but we got there eventually.

Arrived home. Bought in washing. Al cooked dinner (amazing, he whipped up some fancy chicken pasta dish just for me with the simplest recipe ever, I'll try it myself sometime...). Went to set up new TV. No powercord (ahhh, thats where the title comes from, I hear you say). Typed blog. End.

Tata

No comments:

Post a Comment